Bear with me here, translating is hard @_@;;;;
Click to view
二零零二年的第一场雪- The First Snow of 2002
[二零零二年的第一场雪
比以往是后来的更晚一些
The first snow of 2002 came later than that of the past
停靠在八楼的二路汽车
带走了最后一片飘落的黄叶
The 2nd route bus that stopped at the bus stop board
carried away the last of the fallen yellow leaves
二零零二年的第一场雪
是留在乌鲁木齐(2)难舍的情结(3)
The first snow of 2002
is (like) the feelings left in Urumuqi that were so hard to part with.
你像一只飞来飞去的蝴蝶
是白雪飘飞的季节里摇曳
You're like a fluttering butterfly
(you) are the floating white snow that wavers during the seasons
忘不了把你捋在怀里的感觉
比藏在心中那份火热(4)更暖一些
The unforgettable feeling of holding you in an embrace
(is) warmer than the passion harbored in my heart
忘记了窗外的北风凛冽
再一次把温柔和缠绵重叠
[I've]forgotten the piercingly cold northern wind outside of window
again, it brings together the feeling of gentleness and warmth.
是你的红唇粘住我的一切
It's your red lips that linger(5) all over me
是你的体贴让我再次热烈
It's your considerateness that lets me feel welcome again
是你的万种柔情融化冰雪
It's your thousand (kinds of) gentle feelings that melts the icy snow
是你的甜言蜜语改变季节
It's your sweet words that change the seasons*
*Repeat
(1)-二路汽车-actually means 2nd route bus. Apparently, in Urumuqi, the bus information boards have up to 8 routes listed.
(2)-乌鲁木齐 or Urumqi, is the capital of the Xinjiang autonomous region, located in Western China
(3)-难舍的情结-'complex feelings reluctant to part' lit trans.
(4)- 火热-literally means 'fiery'. Think of it as 'fiery passion'.
(5)- 粘 actually means 'sticky' or 'to stick', but 'Your red lips stick all over me' sounds a bit awkward when translated into English
EDIT: Looking back, what a shitty translation I did. It's been redone now. >.>